The Antinatalist Declaration
- The World Antinatalist Association is committed to reducing the number of suffering beings born into the world.
- We are committed to the reduction of suffering in humans and nonhuman animals alike.
- Adoption should be easier.
- We promote the use of contraception and tools of fertility-regulation throughout Nature.
- We advocate ending the breeding and abuse of nonhuman animals for food and support the closure of factory farms and slaughterhouses.
- The World Antinatalist Association is open to secular and religious antinatalists, soft and hard antinatalists, and antinatalists of all political parties and shades of opinion.